2026-260 Thursday, September 17, 2026
Fall is Coming Soon
Photo of the Day 260/365
To be truthful, I found this photo on a memory card that was left in a camera that I took for the purpose of recycling. In the end, I did not recycle the camera, but cleaned it up and sold it. However, I took the memory card out, as I always do, and look at the photos. If there are any photos of people, I usually delete them and examine any landscapes and use them. I could have taken this photo as I know where it was taken and it is at an angle that I have shot at before, but I have to be honest about it - not mine - but I don't know whose it was.
Quote of the Day: "If one has no sense of humor, one is in trouble." - Betty White
Chicory in the Grassy Field
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Thursday Fill-the-Frame: Over the past few weeks, I've taken walks in the mornings, when it was cooler than the afternoon heat. On one of my routes, I pass by a field that has been left to fallow this season. That field is full of tall grass, and at the edge, I saw these pretty light blue flowers. My wife said it was chicory, and I believe it. I tried to fill the frame with the tiny flowers.
Comments
Post a Comment