2026-262 Saturday, September 19, 2026

Cruise Ship as Night Falls

Photo of the Day 262/365


I am travelling for the next week and will not be posting until I return. So, I reached WAY back in my archives for this photo. We were taking an Alaskan cruise on our 25th wedding anniversary, and this photo was taken from our cruise ship when another ship passed in the distance. I was able to get enough light to capture the sky at nightfall and the distant ship. This photo was taken with a Sony point-and-shoot about 18 years ago.

Quote of the Day: "If they don't give you a seat at the table, bring a folding chair." - Shirley Chisholm

Pretty Pink Rose

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challnege

Saturday Colors: This photo was taken on our last trip to my father-in-law's home. We were doing some final cleanout after the sale agreement was signed. I helped my wife to load the few things that were left and took a final walk around. The sun was shining down on this rose, and I felt I should get a photo of it. The colors were just so brilliant that I did no editing to the photo.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025-088 Saturday, March 29, 2025

2025-083 Monday, March 24, 2025

2026-142 Friday, May 22, 2026